Introducing the Backwater 7.5
An affordable new 2-person boat that is suited to family and friends, birdwatching, sightseeing, fishing and even hunting. It is available in two colors, white and camouflage. Among boaters it is known as a dinghy, a tender or a runabout. Among sportsmen, it is known as a jon boat, a fishing boat, a pram or even "a nice alternative to hip waders". We just call it a great small plastic boat that our customers love.
- 4ft Width x 7.5ft Length x 1.5ft Depth
- Classic - White exterior and side panels with Misty Blue seats and footrest
- Sportsman Edition - Camouflage exterior and side panels with Dark Green interior, seats and footrest.
- UV resistant unpainted ultra strength plastic 0.3" thickness with ½" reinforced keel to prevent thinning if dragged.
- 65" Oars that collapse to 34" for inside storage when not in use.
- Removable Oar Locks with stainless steel backing plates for reinforcement.
- Removable Stainless steel pad eye/backing plate on the bow's exterior for towing.
- Removable side panels filled with safety flotation foam that add onto the exterior of the boat like armor.
- Removable footrest filled with safety flotation foam and a 14.5"x8.5" center battery storage compartment.
- Removable 16"x42" bowed seat for double seating filled with safety floatation foam, two cup holders, two 3"x6" storage spaces, as well as custom slots to tuck feet under the seat when casting for increased saftey and support.
- Removable engraved ¼" aluminum transom plate backed by 1" thick plastic to prevent bending or tearing. The overall thickness of the transom plate is 1.5"!
Coast guard approved for 2 persons at an overall weight of 410lbs (186kg) with a 2hp motor & gear.